Acuson 128 XP10 Ultrasound System
- Up to 60% Off Retail Prices
- Fast Insured Shipping
- FDA Registered
The Acuson 128 XP10 ultrasound machine has the ability to upgrade to the most current version, which has made it one of the most versatile and reliable ultrasound systems on the market. Even the oldest units can be upgraded to the most current version that is available, preventing your Acuson 128 XP10 from ever becoming obsolete.
When a new version becomes available, upgrade your Acuson 128 XP10, and you will soon have the newest model.
This ultrasound equipment can be used for a variety of applications, including OB/GYN, Vascular, and Cardiac. The Acuson 128 XP10 is user friendly with its control panel and keyboard right at your fingertips, putting your focus on your patients.
Detailed Product Description
The features of the The Acuson 128 XP10 include the following:
- Acoustic Response Technology (ART)
- Software provisions 23 through 25
- 128-channel imaging
- Triple frequency (F1, F2, and F3)
- Color Doppler
- Spectral Doppler
- Triplex Doppler modes
- Auxiliary CW Doppler
- CW and PW Doppler
- B-mode color enhanced imaging
- Cineloop and strip cine review
- Color Flow
- Built-in H-VHS VCR
- 9″ or 12″ high resolution monitor
- Full range of printer options
- Weighs 465 pounds and is 51.5 inches tall, 25 inches wide, and 37.5 inches deep.
The Acuson 128 XP10 is a very reliable ultrasound machine and is the perfect choice for a technician, a private practice, or a clinic.
Buy the the Acuson 128 XP10 today and know that you will always have the most current model tomorrow.