Acuson Aspen Ultrasound System
- Up to 60% Off Retail Prices
- Fast Insured Shipping
- FDA Registered
The Acuson Aspen is a premiere ultrasound technology system that has the best versatility and high performance. The Acuson Aspen ultrasound system is a product of select Acuson Sequoia ultrasound system technologies combined with other Acuson innovations to form an entirely new ultrasound imaging platform.
With dual linear connection capabilities and Native Tissue Harmonic Imaging (NTHI), the Acuson Aspen can be used for multiple applications, including small parts, vascular, cardiac, and obstetrical.
Detailed Product Description
The 128-channel Acuson Aspen Ultrasound System contains the following features:
- Dual Linear Connection Capabilities
- NTHI (Native Tissue Harmonic Imaging)
- Phased & Linear Array Capable
- Color Doppler, Color Angio & B-Color
- Spectral Steered PW/CW Doppler
- AEGIS Stress Echo
- DIMAQ Digital Case Manager Workstation
- DICOM capabilities
- Optical Disk & Ethernet Connector
Dimensions of the Acuson Aspen Ultrasound System:
- Weight: 477 lbs.
- Height: 53″
- Width: 25″
- Depth: 46″
Acuson Aspen Ultrasound Machine Applications:
- Small Parts
The Acuson Aspen a very reliable ultrasound system that is perfect for a private practice, clinic, or technician who needs a dependable machine.