GE Logiq 7 Ultrasound System
- Up to 60% Off Retail Prices
- Fast Insured Shipping
- FDA Registered
The GE Logiq 7 ultrasound machine is a versatile and reliable multipurpose system that produces high quality images through use of 3D technology and has a multitude of enhanced imaging features and meets the demands of the industry.
GE’s Logiq 7 ultrasound system offers four active ports, a high resolution 10″ monitor, image archiving to CD, MOD or hard drive and a variety of other unique features. It supports a full range of clinical applications including, abdominal, OB/GYN, small parts, pediatric, vascular and cardiac diagnostic testing.
This ultrasound unit is designed to be user friendly and is ergonomic for increased user comfort.
Detailed Product Description
The GE Logiq 7 Ultrasound Machine has the following features:
- Coded Harmonic Imaging
- B-Mode, M-Mode, Color Flow mode (CFM)
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)
- State-of-the-art user interface with high resolution 10.4 inch monitor
- Patient Information Database
- Image Archive on CD, MOD, and Hard Drive (7 GB)
- Four active probe ports
- 17″ high resolution non-interlaced flat CRT
- Ergonomic User Interface with Height Adjustable Keyboard
- Easy 3D (Baby Face)
- Digital Beamformer with 1024 system processing channel technology
- 128 MB CINE Memory and CINE Review with 4 speed types
Dimensions of the GE Logiq 7:
- Height 56-64 in.
- Width 24 in.
- Depth 39 in.
- Weight 500 lbs (no peripherals)
GE Logiq 7 System Applications:
- Small Parts
At UsedUltrasound.com, our expert staff members are committed to helping you select the right machine to fit your facility’s needs. We offer the GE LOGIQ 7 refurbished at a fraction of the cost of a new system. Our fully refurbished systems are completely restored both cosmetically and technically to exceed OEM specifications.
Please contact us today to learn more about this ultrasound machine or any other system.