GE LOGIQ Book XP Ultrasound System
- Up to 60% Off Retail Prices
- Fast Insured Shipping
- FDA Registered
The Ge Logiq Book XP ultrasound machine is a high performance and multipurpose portable imaging system that has been designed for a variety of clinical applications. The high performance unit increases productivity, provides extra freedom, and increases clinical value.
The Logiq Book XP ultrasound system is a hand-carried unit that can be used anywhere at any time. It features exceptional image quality, versatile probe technology, and limitless scanning possibilities.
As the latest member of the Logiq family of ultrasound scanners, the Ge Logiq Book XP uses the same TruScan architecture as its larger counterparts. The system boasts the same functionality, raw data processing, and archiving abilities of a full sized scanner but in an extremely portable package.
Detailed Product Description
The Ge Logiq Book XP Ultrasound Machine has the following features:
- Electronic Convex and Linear Scanning
- Color Flow Mode (CFM)
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)
- PW Doppler with High PRF
- High Resolution 10.4 inch Color LCD
- 300 Frames (15 sec) Standard CINE Memory (64MB)
- Automatic Optimization
- Auto Tissue Optimization: ATO
- Auto Spectrum Optimization: ASO
- Auto Color Flow Optimization: ACO
- Patient Information Database
- Image Archive on CD and Hard Drive
- User-Configurable Report Generator
- Vascular Calcs
- Cardiac Calcs
- OB Calcs
- Fetal Trending
- Multi Gestational Calcs
- Hip Dysplasia Calcs
- Gynecological Calcs
- Urological Calcs
- Renal Calcs
- Realtime Auto Doppler Calculations
- TruAccess, Raw Data Processing
GE LOGIQ Book XP System Applications:
- Small Parts
The GE Logiq Book XP ultrasound machine offers the same level of unmatched support that GE has always provided with its ultrasound systems. At UsedUltrasound.com, we are proud to offer this refurbished product at a fraction of the cost of a new system because it has been completely restored both cosmetically and technically to like new condition and exceed all OEM specifications.
Please contact us today to learn more about Ge Logiq Book XP ultrasound machine or any other system.