GE Venue 50 Ultrasound System
- Up to 60% Off Retail Prices
- Fast Insured Shipping
- FDA Registered
The used GE Venue 50 is a powerful tablet-style ultrasound system with advanced imaging capabilities. Considered to be a more advanced version of the Venue 40, the GE Venue 50 is a stylus-free option for point-of-care applications. Perfect for multiple imaging applications, the GE Venue 50 is easy to move from room to room and is perfect for tracking vascular access, anesthesia, interventional, MSK and basic cardiac functions.
The GE Venue 50 design includes a multi-transducer connector, allowing for more than one probe connection at a time. This makes it easy to switch between different types of exams without having to worry about setting up different probes. This revised design from the experts at GE speeds up exam times, and can be easily moved from patient to patient.
When you are looking for an affordable portable ultrasound option, the GE Venue 50 delivers impressive value, quality and performance. The perfect bedside ultrasound option, the GE Venue 50 makes it easy to capture many different types of ultrasound images in any setting and is perfect for busy clinical settings and growing general practices.
Detailed Product Description
The GE Venue 50 has the following features:
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI)
- Color and PW Doppler (option)
- Touchscreen interface
- Linear, convex and phased array transducer capabilities
- Standard CINE Loop Review
- Fully portable design
- Color Flow Mode
- Automatic Tissue Optimization
- Removal secure digital storage
- Expert to SD media, USB Flash drive, or direct PC/MAC connection
- Distance measurement
- 10 in high resolution display
- Record, recall, print functions
- Universal docking system for mounting on cart or table dock
GE Venue 50 Applications
- Emergency Medicine
- Interventional Procedures
- Peripheral vascular
- Small Parts
If you are looking for the lowest price on a refurbished GE Venue 50 ultrasound system, UsedUltrasound.com is the place to find it. UsedUltrasound.com has a complete inventory of used GE ultrasound machines for sale, all backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To receive a no obligation GE price quote, simply fill out the contact form below.