SIUI CTS 200 Ultrasound System
- Up to 60% Off Retail Prices
- Fast Insured Shipping
- FDA Registered
The SIUI CTS-200 ultrasound machine is a portable ultrasound scanner that uses a digital scan converter to process incoming signals. Because of its small size and its linear-based system, it is likely the most cost-effective ultrasound system on the market.
The SIUI CTS 200 ultrasound system is of great quality and rivals many larger and more expensive machines at a fraction of the cost and size. Although the monitor screen is only about 5.5″, it provides clean and crisp images even when the image is zoomed in.
Because of its many applications and portability, this ultrasound system can be used in most medical settings.
Detailed Product Description
The SIUI CTS 200 Ultrasound Machine has the following features:
- Scanning System: Linear Array
- Scanning Mode: B,B/M, M,B+B Mode
- Probe Frequency: 3.5MHz, 5.0 MHz, or 7.5MHz
- Electronic Focusing: 4-step focusing with variable aperture
- Zooming: 1, n1.5, 2 as well as depth shift
- Image Processing: Pre-processing, Correlation-processing, Interpolation
- Measuring/Calc.: Distance, Area, Circumference, Heart Rate, Weeks of Pregnancy
- Body Mark: 6 kinds of probe mark display
- Display Mode: Left/Right and Central
- Character Display: ID, Date, Time, Frequency, Gain, Zoom, Focus, Comments
SIUI CTS 200 System Applications:
- Small Parts
- Peripheral vascular
The SIUI CTS-200 ultrasound machine features a video output so that patient data can be stored or can be sent to a printer, whichever is preferred. Both choices are simple work well for keeping patient data organized.